Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Thought

You know, God doesn’t stop being God just because things happen to us. We may not see it when we are in the midst of troubles, but God is still there where He always has been, and that is all around us. I don’t think He is just beside us or in front of us or anything like that. God is all around us and ready to take us in His arms and carry us through all the difficult times. What we have to make sure of is that we don’t lose sight of the fact that He IS still our God and He IS more powerful than anything we face. He always has a plan and there are no coincidences. Everything happens according to His plan. He never stops loving us even if we don’t feel like He is, and even when we don’t feel like loving Him back. Remember, He sent Jesus to die for us when we were SINNERS, not believers. “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand” (Isaiah 41:10).

No comments: