Sorry I didn't post this yesterday...
Have you ever had “one of those days”? I mean, a day where everything that can go wrong will go wrong. (For some of us, it could become a week or a month or a year.) I think that sometimes we make those kind of days happen. We get up with a defeated attitude. I also think that sometimes these days happen because of a lack of communication. I don’t mean communication between people, but a lack of communication with God. Prayer works. Prayer helps. Prayer consoles us. That is because we are talking to the Creator, Savior, and Father. Remember to pray always and keep the lines of communication open between you and His Throne. “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:6-7).
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment