Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Thought
Have you ever sat and watched squirrels? I saw one today fall out of a tree, get up, and climb right back up the tree he fell out of. You know, that is the attitude we need to have. We are going to get knocked down. We are going to fall. We are probably even going to get stepped on after we get knocked down. What we need to do is get back up and continue pressing toward our goal: living for Him. We don’t need to let life and its little situations control our attitudes and bring us down. We need to let Him bring us up and let Him control our attitudes. “Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 3:13-14).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment